Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Chipboard Books.

This is my second Chipboard book, made with a digital cover and with brighter colours .This book is a tag shape.
This is my first attempt at putting together a chipboard book , I got lots of different shaped books and beautiful charms from Kelly Paper Crafts and am going to enjoy decorating them .I made this one for my Mother and tried to keep an aged look about it and used butterflies to brighten it up.

6 comments:

  1. very pretty book and a lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous, what a gorgeous gift for anyone to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie this is stunning, I love what you have done with it!!mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jackie, the butterflies really do give it a shot of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how absolutely gorgeous they both are Jackie. Love them, so different in style but both so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous Jackie. I wouldn't mind being your mother LOL!!

    ReplyDelete