Scroll down for more Pixie Door's

Scroll down for more Pixie Door's
.

Click logo for my cardmaking workshop Blog and details

My Photography

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tilda under the blossom tree.

This is my first time to use magnolia stamps and decided to take the Tilda and Co challenge.I mixed my stamp images with a digital background ( Blossom tree and fence) so I suppose that makes it a digital hybrid card. The challenge has to include at least one Magnolia and some Torn paper (along the fence/grass) on this card...

I coloured the images with a mixture of watercolour pencils and paint, for the flowers in her hair I used sakura gel pens and finished off with Diamond glaze to add some shine.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jackie, I can't believe the tree is digi, it looks so textured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh beautiful card jackie!!! i love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, the colouring is fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is amazing. I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete